Hydrokon wide format rolls are ideal for large projects such as automotive parts, gun stocks and more. With the ability to print a large quantity of film at one time, Hydrokon rolls make large production runs possible. Hydrokon film is compatible with latex or pigment-based inks, which make them great for use with large format printers.
Hydrokon Water Transfer Film Features
- Blank PVA film for Water Transfer Printing
- Easily print your own custom graphics on our blank hydrographic film.
- Compatible with inkjet printers using pigment or latex inks.
- Hydrokon is a 35 micron PVA film on a clear polyester backing.
- The polyester backing allows the film to lay absolutely flat for printing and also allows for easy, consistent backer removal (unlike films with paper backing).
- Conforms to 'standard' soak conditions of 90F water and 60 seconds soak time.
- Built-in fluorescent indicator in the PVA. PVA glows under a blacklight, removing the guesswork from PVA removal.
- Our PVA has a blacklight activated fluorescent indicator included. Using a blacklight the PVA will glow making it easier to tell when all the PVA has been removed.