50"x150' roll of Hydrokon Water Transfer Film
- Blank PVA film for Water Transfer Printing
- Hydrokon is a 35 micron PVA film on a clear polyester backing.
- The polyester backing allows the film to lay absolutely flat for printing and also allows for easy, consistent backer removal (unlike films with paper backing).
- Conforms to 'standard' soak conditions of 90F water and 60 seconds soak time.
- Built-in flourescent indicator in the PVA. PVA glows under a blacklight, removing the guesswork from PVA removal.
- Our PVA has a blacklight activated fluorescent indicator included. Using a blacklight the PVA will glow making it easier to tell when all the PVA has been removed.